Small group learning opportunities for kids
(informal, hands-on, and interactive)
Ages 4 and under
It’s never too early to start! Meet other parents, have fun and engage in Jewish culture with your young child.
- Parents and children 4 and under.
- Customized monthly gathering for a small group of families.
- Explore Shabbat and other holidays, Jewish culture and Hebrew through movement, music, storytelling, art, cooking and more.
- Monthly shabbat gathering at the Harlem JCC. Check our our calendar for more details.
Creating a strong foundation in Jewish culture, tradition, and ritual, and also going beyond dreidels and challah covers.
Click here to register for a Beineinu Learning Group.
- Regular youth only gatherings (no more than 10 kids per group).
- Meet in people's homes - it's comfortable and way more relaxing and enjoyable. Kids just finished a long day at school. The last thing they want to do is go to (another) school.
- Customize a program that meets the needs and desires of your children.
Age 13 and up
This is a very highlighted moment for the person becoming a Bar/Bat Mitzvah and his/her parents. How can we mark this significant time in a meaningful way to promote continued engagement afterwards?
- Create your own customized path according to your child's interests.
- Pathways can range from traditional (chanting Torah, writing a d’var Torah, leading various prayers) to way out of the box (exploring art, culture, food, history, dance, politics, Israel, storytelling, science, sports, etc.) and any combination.
- Regular private sessions with a coach (between 45 and 60 minutes).
- We will work with you from start to finish crafting a pathway that is meaningful, relevant and fulfilling.