2018-2019 BLG Registration
2018-2019 REGISTRATION BEINEINU
It's time to plan for the 2018-2019 Beineinu Learning Groups/Havurah (family gatherings). Below is information about structure and fees along with the registration link. Please be in touch with any questions.
It is a privilege to be on this journey with all of you.
Blessings of joy and love,
2018-2019 Beineinu Learning Group/Havurah Structure includes:
1. Beineinu Learning Group - content, focus and duration are determined in partnership between participating households and RLP. Calendar will be confirmed prior to the start of the 2018 school year.
2. Two Havurah(family) gatherings - dates and content will be determined in partnership between participating households and RLP
3. Registration fees associated with Beineinu community wide programming (excluding payment for meals)
4. $500.00 of the total fees applied towards High Holyday Services
5. Support for your family throughout the year
$3800 for one child to participate in a learning group
$5800 for two children to participate in a learning group
Returning households: $200 reduction for registration and payment received by June 15th.
Returning and new households: $150 additional fee for registration and payment received after August 25th.
*Support is available. We are committed to making Beineinu accessible to all who wish to participate. Please contact Rabbi LP directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Payment by credit card can be made online at Beineinu.com. Please consider adding 3% to the total to cover credit card fees.
Checks can be made payable to Beineinu and sent to:
794 Argyle Road
Brooklyn, NY 11230
To register for 2018-2019 Beineinu Learning Group/Havurah click HERE.
Learning Groups for ADULTS:
Why should kids have all of the fun? Are you interested in exploring a specific topic?
Learning groups for adults are also possible. Fees and structure are determined based on frequency and content. Examples could include meeting monthly or 4 consecutive sessions. Groups can be facilitated by me or a guest presenter. Please contact Rabbi LP directly at email@example.com, if you are interested in establishing an adult learning group.